Current Version: 2.11.0000
View purchasing information here.
This software requires a separate license.
Tribometrics is our industry-leading automatic quantitative assessment software for analyzing scratch and mar behavior.
Version 2.11.0000 (October 12, 2018)
Ford 5 Finger Analysis User Guide
- Mar contrast curve analysis
- Enhancements to user interface
Scratch Operating Software
Current version: 2.6.4
Version 2.6.4 2019-01-16
- Updates the user guide with the latest user guide version
- Fixes an issue where the splash screen could cause the system to hang on user input.
Version 2.6.0 2018-10-18
- Adds support for high-fidelity depth sensor (0.244 micron).
- Reduces limit requirements for start-of-test.
- Enables wear mode access by default (Tools > Mode > Wear).
Version 2.5.4 2017-09-27
Download User Guide
This version requires NI DAQmx Driver version 9.8 or later.
The default configuration for this version may cause Data Capture timeouts on older Operating PCs. If you experience timeouts, contact support for resolution.
- Resolves an issue which causes data capture to fail in keyboard safety mode.
Test Data Viewer
Current Version: 3.0.2002
This software is free for any distribution and use. The intention of this package is to allow you to share your scratch data files with others for review and analysis.
Version 3.0.2002 (February 11, 2019)
- Fixed some display errors for certain types of older data files.
Version 3.0.1007 (November 13, 2017)
- Initial release of 3-series software.
- Support for test projects, including multiple samples and image scans or image captures per-project.